Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Snow World Genting for year end Holiday

Snow, one of the nicest thing to see in nature.
Something that we Singaporeans can't enjoy.


I saw my first snow in Boston, USA. But it was in Germany where I really got seduced by the beauty of snow capped landscape.

I visited Munich, Germany recently and it was so beautiful sometimes I forgot how bloody freezing cold it was...
The snow was really refreshing!




Plus, free cold drinks any time!

a nice panoramic photo stitched of the scenery


Since Xmas is coming..... why not see snow in a very nearby place?



Snow World is open and it only takes a short bus journey from Singapore to visit Genting.
You don't have to spend lots of money and time to travel to far north to see snow! =D

And please invite me to go with you... if you're feeling generous :P

You can visit Snow World’s website for more info: http://www.rwgenting.com.sg/en/themepark/rides/indoor/snowworld/index.htm

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...